Smoke Out for Roys Fans!

A note from Elaine Roy reveals some near disaster at a show in Wisconsin yesterday….here’s Elaine’s words:

Ok having fun in LaCrosse, Wisconsin. But......here is what happened......yesterday afternoon the bus driver went to start the bus because it's cold and just to let it run for a few minutes. Well..........unbeknownst to us we are parked next to the convention center's air vent and when the bus started up, being a diesel and all, it let out a cloud of smoke and got sucked into the air system and the fire alarms went off. Well after the fire trucks arrived they had to evacuate the building for 45 minutes!!!! Sorry everybody for the inconvenience. It would only happen to us LOL!!! Everyone has been extremely nice to us here and we appreciate it.


No comments: